Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lobotica & Crashpop

So, I hafta admit that I've been around the blog block for a while. The archives to my first blog date back to 2001- what a wee thing I was, back then.

More recently, I have been keeping a blog, for some time, over at Lobotica. While it's sorta been on haitus this summer, I intend to keep using that as the primary place I talk about my own art, particularly ideas-in-progress. I am approaching Paste-Cat more like a gallery dedicated to Things I Like, which may include my own art, but will involve lots of other art and maybe even some "non-art." You'll see!

Also, I recently became a contributor over at Crashpop, a great little bloggy that Eryk Salvaggio started a few years back as a space to talk about Things He Likes. Go check us out. Occasionally, I might be cross-posting, but I would like to keep this blog at least a little bit apart from that one. I'm running on the assumption PasteCat will evolve into it's own thing, in time. I'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment